I heard mom read this to dad the other night and it made me woof and slobber.
My brothers and cousin liked it too.
Not sure where mom found it but read it out loud to get all the giggles.
10 "PET" PEEVES DOGS HAVE ABOUT HUMANS
1. Blaming your farts on me...not funny...not funny at all!...
2. Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU DUMMIE!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose.....Stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves a bow. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Wooo Hoo!! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then being surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth; you're just jealous.
Now lay off on some of these things.
We both know who is boss here! (Me, me, me, Miss Sassy herself)
You don't see me picking up your poop do you?
Until next week